Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Silly Claire Bear

Lots of cute pics and videos to catch up on, but all of them are uniquely cute!

Uber HAPPY CLAIRE!
The red eye kinda makes the pic look a little scary... hehe (Week 11)


"Mom, Church is over, do I really need this anymore" (Week 12)


Like the sea turtle says to "jelly man" on Finding Nemo,
"You have serious thrill issues" (Week 12)
As a side note, the yellow spot on her shirt is not Claire's doing...
Mom got some curry sauce on her while taste testing dinner...oops :)


"Steve Ercle pants is sooooo in! (lip pout)"



Only able to catch the end.. but "this is what I was up to yesterday"



"And this is what I was up to today!"

3 comments:

Kristi said...

She is so cute! I wish I could meet her! Do you think we could get together sometime and play? I hope you are feeling well.

Katie said...

Oh, she is adorable. I am glad you posted the pics and the videos. I am impressed with her determination.

Katie said...

here's a link to the recepie:
http://www.recipezaar.com/P-F-Changs-Chicken-Lettuce-Wraps-15865