Friday, August 28, 2009

8 months

These pics were too cute, to not share... so we are going back to last month

A pig hot air balloon, how patriotic





Feeding the ducks

Grotto Falls

Playing with dolly

Mom's attempt at pigtails
1st tooth, barely popping up
First few zucchini
I love this look :)
Not sure how well she slept...
A week after the first tooth, up came the second
Loves to explore!






4 comments:

Unknown said...

These Pix are wonderful. Claire has such a cherubic countenance and so happy. You and Jason look so happy. Thanks for posing them.
Dad

Melissa and Bryan said...

Claire has the cutest smile! It is so contagious! She looks like such a happy little girl especially for teething!! I love the pictures!

Post-it Note said...

I can't believe how fast she's gotten her teeth. What a talented woman.

Post-it Note said...

that time lapse video is neat! how fun!