Left: Cute profile Center: This pic makes me laugh every time I see it... cousin Johnny is so silly! Right: Claire>'I'm just giving Matthew a head message... I promise I won't pull it' Matthew>'I'm not too sure about that'



Left: Claire has learned to sit still for a few moments... if she wants to play with mom. Right: Climbing Matthew learns that what goes up, must come back down

Left: Claire has learned to sit still for a few moments... if she wants to play with mom. Right: Climbing Matthew learns that what goes up, must come back down
Left: Claire likes to pretend that she is talking on the phone with everything... including a calculator. Right: Claire pushed her highchair into the living room, so she could get the food from breakfast off of it. I guess she realizes mom can't do much these days.

Left: She was standing on her horsey, a few moments before pic was taken. Claire> 'Climbing on things with wheels.. no prob'... crazy girl. Right: I love this tight hug she loves to give her stuffed animals

I am so lucky... I get to hang out with these ladies almost every week.

Left: Jason's grandma Right: Even with a broken ankle... I still have cravings for cookies!


Left: She was standing on her horsey, a few moments before pic was taken. Claire> 'Climbing on things with wheels.. no prob'... crazy girl. Right: I love this tight hug she loves to give her stuffed animals
I am so lucky... I get to hang out with these ladies almost every week.
Left: Jason's grandma Right: Even with a broken ankle... I still have cravings for cookies!
No comments:
Post a Comment