Its official. Jason will now be addressed as Master Jason! YAY for finishing his thesis, despite all the time he spent helping me after I broke my ankle! He is such a hard worker! All the nights of working late, and waking up early the next day, getting only a few hours of sleep some nights... its all paying off! (sigh) Here is Claire soon before Jason had his thesis defense (almost 3 weeks ago). She was so good to sit in her stroller the whole time! Too bad this doesn't work at church, where she is always moving around. Claire will usually sit still for a book most Sundays, but not today, unfortunately. (Today at church I asked Jason, how do all the other parents get their kids to sit still. He replied, they must tranquilize them. :)) Hard to believe that she is getting over an ear infection and had a temperature of 104 on Wednesday... I know, scary.

Another big change for me, I chopped off my hair and donated it to Locks of love! Can you tell I am excited about my new hair cut?! I am also out of my big walking brace and now wear a small ankle brace, YAY! In the beginning the doctor said it would probably take 12 weeks to get out of the cast/braces. But it end up only taking 10 weeks! So lets see, it was almost a full week before I got a cast on. Then I had the cast on for 5 weeks with no weight on it. Then 2 more weeks with cast on- but can put weight on foot and begin walking without crutches. Then only 2 weeks of the big walking brace, then freedom, yay, after 10 weeks!

Another big change for Claire, she will eat Cheerios for breakfast every morning. YAY! She was becoming picky about not eating the same food for breakfast every day. But suddenly she enjoys her bowl of cereal and a little milk. And teddy bear watching her eat is an important reassurance. She almost always seems to grab some stuffed animal to keep her company while we eat.
Another big change for me, I chopped off my hair and donated it to Locks of love! Can you tell I am excited about my new hair cut?! I am also out of my big walking brace and now wear a small ankle brace, YAY! In the beginning the doctor said it would probably take 12 weeks to get out of the cast/braces. But it end up only taking 10 weeks! So lets see, it was almost a full week before I got a cast on. Then I had the cast on for 5 weeks with no weight on it. Then 2 more weeks with cast on- but can put weight on foot and begin walking without crutches. Then only 2 weeks of the big walking brace, then freedom, yay, after 10 weeks!
Another big change for Claire, she will eat Cheerios for breakfast every morning. YAY! She was becoming picky about not eating the same food for breakfast every day. But suddenly she enjoys her bowl of cereal and a little milk. And teddy bear watching her eat is an important reassurance. She almost always seems to grab some stuffed animal to keep her company while we eat.
3 comments:
Lauren I love your new haircut!!! So cute:) Fits you really well. I am growing my hair out to do locks of love too but I don't know if I will last that long. I love short hair too much. Where did you go to do that? Also, Memphis does not sit still during church either. Both me and Danny don't have callings right now cause we just moved into a new ward so we take turns running around the church with him. It's exhausting. Can't wait till he can go to nursery. We are getting sealed in the temple and I wanted to invite you to our celebration at our new house on April 2. I will call you and let you know details later!
Hey Leeners! My neighbor actually cut my hair, and then I followed these directions: http://www.locksoflove.org/donate.html and sent it in myself. But they don't allow hair that is colored...and your hair is so cute colored! I am so excited for about your sealing and getting to see your new house! Congrats!
I love the new hair cut! Totally sytlish! Congrats to Jason, too! What a relief to have that over with. Claire is getting cutier all the time, what a fantastic little girl.
Post a Comment