Amy & Nate got sealed in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple on a cold but beautiful morning! It was so wonderful to be there will all of Jason's family, as Amy the babe of the family, got getting married!
Here is Claire at the luncheon with her two best friends. Doggy and Teddy.

The reception was at the
Springville Museum of Art(Left)Setting up... I love how Nathan follows Claire! I think she loves it too! (Right) Two handsome boys!

(left)I can just see the gears turning in her head to figure this thing out (right) showing off for cousin Lance

(left) YAY! They finally get to eat cake! (right) Jason's sister, Jen and her cute boys

(left) The food was amazing! (right) getting ready to throw the bouquet

(left) girls in the front miss... (right) but a girl from the back sweeps in for it!

What a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment