I love this movie about choosing to be a mom. It is so true! Being a mom is the toughest job I've had, but it is by far the most rewarding job as well!
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Happy Mother's day
Claire I were spoiled with yummy food- all made by dad: Blueberry pancakes for breakfast, Greek Turkey Burgers for dinner (pictured below), and cookies for dessert. Thanks honey for working so hard to make my day wonderful!

I love this movie about choosing to be a mom. It is so true! Being a mom is the toughest job I've had, but it is by far the most rewarding job as well!
I love this movie about choosing to be a mom. It is so true! Being a mom is the toughest job I've had, but it is by far the most rewarding job as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment