Sunday, June 20, 2010

fishing

I have fond memories from my childhood of going fishing with my family. I was hoping for something similar, but I forgot that little Claire would not enjoy sitting still holding a fishing pole. But she did find other things to keep her busy. Chasing after ducks, waiving at them, almost falling in the pond after them...



Canyon View Park Pond- in Spanish Fork, Utah. We didn't catch anything. But since it was free fishing day, we weren't too disappointed

Funny side note- a couple came up and decided to lay down alongside us. They seemed about high school age. The girl instantly was in love with Claire as she tried talking and entertaining them. The guy had a look of 'Come on, can't you control your kid. I am trying to make out with my girlfriend' We didn't stay long after they arrived. :)

No comments: