Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Claire update

She's growing up so fast! I compare this pic to some other recent pics, and its crazy how much she has 'grown up' in the last 3 months. I found this adorable dress that my mom made for me, up in the attic while I was visiting my parents. I love how this dress is still so cute today, and doesn't have the uncomfortable lacy stuff that most old dresses have. She even let me braid her hair before church... although it did require her to drink her milk(which we usually save for having at church) and her running around with mom chasing after her trying not to pull her hair :)


Did a toy swap with my friend down the street, and Claire loves this door! And to make it more real, she had to try riding her horse through the door. With mom's help...

..she made it


Helping mom roll out the dough for grilled pizza (love it, you have it try it if you have a grill!)


Love this silly face... its actually a scared face, as the washer machine was getting loud... but its too funny


I am amazed how well she is able to keep these on.

1 comment:

Post-it Note said...

How neat that your mom kept that dress, and how well it fits her! Awesome! I am amazed at Claire's similarities and differences to her baby self. She has a little bit older looking face and long girly hair, but she still looks like cutie batootie she was a few months ago. Where does the time go?