Too many pics to email to my friends, so I will post them. At the end of February, we went to the Hoogle zoo for free! Ever year, during the winter months (Dec- Feb), the last Wednesday of the month is free admission.
So we carpooled up there with my friend Paige, and her boys Thomas & Spencer.
Thomas in blue/ black, Claire in pink, Spencer in green

Claire chasing a peacock

Checking out the monkeys- Holding hands with Thomas while we go to the next exhibit


Chilling on the elephant trunk
So we carpooled up there with my friend Paige, and her boys Thomas & Spencer.
Thomas in blue/ black, Claire in pink, Spencer in green
Claire chasing a peacock
Checking out the monkeys- Holding hands with Thomas while we go to the next exhibit
Chilling on the elephant trunk
Paige and Spencer in front of elephant exhibit
Then we met up with my friend Martha and her little girls, Mini & Emmy
Here is Emmy with a monkey in background
Checking out the gorilla- If I remember correctly- that is his face pressed up to the window- Even though you can't tell from pic
Mama & baby elephant
Beautiful Cheetah
Mini & Claire
Claire & Mini with owl in background
We really lucked out because the weather was nice and sunny. And I never lost Claire- even though I was slow, being big and pregnant
1 comment:
We went that day, too. So fun.
Post a Comment