Trevor has shoes for church... (totally copied the shoes here) Pattern found here

Claire got another hair cut- this is a built in desk has two big doors that I can close when people come over... so I don't have to keep putting away & taking out my sewing machine!

My attempts at taking baby pics- any tips??

Big blue eyes playing with his tag blanket

Jason's mom reupholstered the bouncer... so its not all pink and purple anymore- so awesome!

Cutie Claire playing in the mint... smells so good! Any one know any good recipes for fresh mint?

He has never sucked his thumb before so this is too cute...our master unswaddler. He has to sleep in his swing now- doctors orders- to help with his gas issues

I finally made a diaper bag (before Trevor was born)- the one I got from the hospital when I had Claire was more than falling apart. I combined a few ideas from these diaper bags here and here and here- to make mine.

There is a zipper on the back side, and the cool small straps for attaching to stroller. My only complaint is that my vinyl is tearing in some parts (hence brown tape on sides) I even bought expensive vinyl ($19.99/yard regular price). any ideas?
Trevor loves these little birdies
(used fishing line to attach it to metal ring)

So I am on doctors orders to not have milk, ice cream, chocolate and spicy foods- this has elimiated 90% of all his gas issues. He still has had one episode of gas issues since these changes. He still has alot of sleepless days (thank goodness not nights), but I am not totally sure if that is related to gas...but he is such a joy to have- we love him so much!
3 comments:
Newborns are so hard to get pictures of. I've tried to do the basket shot too and it never worked out. My advice is volume, volume, volume! Some of my best baby pics are ones that were a)close up shots and b) baby was semi-propped up. Sometimes what made some of my photos really good was editing afterwards. Some look way better as black and whites because the background colors stop competing with the baby. Or fuzzing up the edges a bit can help as well. I also personally like the simple white onesie as opposed to diaper only. But you did really well on your photos! Trevor's adorable!!
I can't believe how much you sew! Holy cow. AMAZING. Sorry I still haven't called. We went out of town for pretty much 2 weeks, and life is finally getting back to normal.
hope to talk soon!
WOW, that bag: Amazing! I go in and out of sewing phases, I am in a rut right now but I have been wanting to make a bag so maybe...
I think you did a great job of photos of you little one. Natural light is always the best; it makes skin looks great and the colors are always more vibrant. Also laying an infant on something lumpy like a bobby or a pillow is great for getting face shots without their faces looking squished and sunken.
Post a Comment