Monday, January 9, 2012

december fun

Christmas tree and kids pics- photo tips from this post


These are chocolate cake cookies, that we rolled into balls and dipped in sprinkles, toffee bits, and peppermint candy cane peices. Honestly, I haven't made cookies since giving up dairy for Trevor, because of the sticky batter than inevitably gets on your fingers when you spoon them out on to a cookie sheet. But I made the batter at night and didn't have time to bake them, so I put them in the fridge and batter was perfect the next morning, not too sticky!
cutie Trevor - idea from here and here

After Jason's work Christmas party - Took Claire on a date to see Christmas lights (hats pattern here)

ornament for Jason and my mom's birthday - got idea here

photo tips from this post

1 comment:

Shaunel said...

So cute! Love the pic of trevor with the lights. adorable.