I got this idea from a friends blog and thought I would copy it, since its a great way to think back on week... especially since they go so fast
Last week (3/6- 3/12)
Top 7 ( in no particular order)
1. Having a fun Sunday night relaxing, chatting and teasing the hubby
2. Jason loving his new snuggie I made for his birthday, and all his other presents too
3. Claire has stopped biting her toys, wanting to mimic Trevor or something- after she would bite them, I would put the toys in timeout on our fireplace mantel to remind her not to do it (I kept them up there until after church on Sunday- yeah a long time, but she has alot of toys). If she bit T's toys or pacifier, then I would pick one of her toys
4. Besides Claire's bad actions (#1 & 2 below), she says sorry mama in the sweetest, most endearing way and she gives the sweetest, softest hugs and kisses after timeout
5. Trevor liking and tolerating turkey!
6. Having such wonderful weather and being able to push the kids in Claire's toy car, and them loving it! (Have a video- but the camera disappeared...maybe soon)
7. Finding a great blog with awesome handouts and activities for my primary lesson
Bottom 4
1. Clarie opening a rice milk container ($4 a half gallon) when I just opened another one that morning, meaning it will spoil before I drink it, unless I up my dosage of the stuff... its not very good plain (I just eat it with cereal- because its fortified and I hate taking vitamins)
2. Claire climbing up her tall dresser every time I put her in timeout in her room, which doesn't help me cool down like timeouts should (the reason I care, is that it has almost fallen on her and Jason already had to repair one of the drawers because of her doing this so much )- Now the dresser is turned towards the wall and the clothes are in her closet
3. Having to watch them poke Trevor twice for a blood test
4. Almost in tears at the GI specialist office for him making me feel like a bad mom, because I hold back foods that make Trevor wakes up repeatedly at night (like worse than as a newborn)- His theory, they don't hold anything back in Europe and their kids are just fine- wow, buddy, that really helps me- how much am I paying you for that expert advice
Monday, March 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay for trevor crawling, and all the good things! I'm so sorry to hear baby boy is still not happy with most foods. rough! It will get better :)
Post a Comment