Sunday, November 4, 2012

cute pics

Do you ever have tons of cute random pics of your kids, that you don't know how to post because they are from months apart.  I guess could just post more often, but I am all about efficiency, I like big posts....lol

24th of July

I absolutely love it when these little arms wrap all the way around my neck- sweetest thing ever... gets me everytime!  (He had a rough time with two bottom molars coming in at the same time)


Silly Claire

 

Not so silly Claire... when will I be able to enjoy a shower without worry....?



Poor Claire's lymp node was huge, turned out she had strep throat (Sounds bad, but I was in heaven for the 1.5 weeks it took to figure out what she had- she fell asleep 10-15 mins of us leaving her room- and she didn't act sick and whiny those days either. One day of meds, back to taking 1-2 hours before falling asleep- yeah she's feeling better...)- She is doing better now about going to sleep (usually only 1/2 hour-1 hour to fall asleep and at more like 8-9pm, instead of 9:30-11pm- crazy summer sun)

 
Trevor was in heaven in this little helicopter... all smiles


Preschool pics- I trade off teaching with two other moms (asked her to laugh- which started off with this fake laugh/ silly faces)


Then it turned into a real laugh and smile... silly girl







Claire's tower-  all of her own doing- just asked me to take a pic...yeah- she's amazing


Dad's work party at Provo Beach Club








Claire is doing better about smiling for pics that I want to take...


sometimes  :)  Breakfast for General Conference weekend!


Happy, smiley guy



Claire's craft during general conference




He loves apricot jam on his gluten free- dairy free rolls- either that or he is glad mom finally gave him a hair cut...lol




Mr handsome is 18 Months- has gone to nursery twice now- cries for a few minutes while a leader holds him...then does great! Good thing since mom and dad both were both teaching today







No comments: