Before
After
Of course it helps that I didn't have to hold ryan all day like I did yesterday. Or to rock him to sleep for 20 minutes and have him only be asleep for two minutes. Today he was content to play with some toys on the rug in front of the sink. And I won't show you that hit that the dining room took with Claire's cutting fun. Or the living room toys scattered all over. Or myself that hasn't showered for far too long. Just trying to keep it real. So that I can remember these days although they're tough, tiring, and busy they are good, oh so good. I feel so blessed because after Claire's birthday we've had three whirlwind of sicknesses and I think all better now.
First Trevor and Ryan got hand foot and mouth, but they just got the mouth blisters part. That only lasted about five days,but Ryan had to be on medicine or else he wouldn't nurse because he was in such pain. I cannot think of a more painful sickness to get, in conjunction with his acid reflux. Before Ryan was all better, Trevor got an ear infection and Eye infection. Then Claire got the eye infection which I learned was pink eye. Last but not least we all got a cough. Took Trevor over a week to get over his cough but Claire, Ryan, and I got over it in a few days. So you can tell why I feel blessed! I also blessed because with all the sicknesses Jason and I have stayed pretty healthy throughout it all!


2 comments:
oh sickness just kills life! Congrats on making it through. And amen to the load of dishes. Lovely kitchen!
Do you notice the wedding present you gave us in the upper left hand corner! Love it!
Post a Comment