Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Arizona

Better empty ipad...it's getting full
We drove to Arizona after Christmas!
I sat in the back with the kids, Jason was the best chauffeur
I love this little guys eye lashes!
Tired Trevor


Claire and I played go fish and old maid, with her new princess cards from Christmas

Dy


Trevor's pic, while daddy exercises
Uncle spencer holding Ryan while we roast hotdogs and marshmallows...miss that weather!
Trevor loved pushing Ryan all the way home from the park.
Hanging out before church at 2:30pm

Then this cutie started rocking back and forth like he was going to crawl

Then got a little scared


Saying good bye to grandpa
Kisses from grandma
Cool baby man, during a stop on way home

Not too cool to smile
Got to meet up with my friend from high school in Vegas, who happened to be visiting there while we were driving home...it's was fun to have lunch together...it's only been 12 years! (Pics on good camera)
Fun times! Thanks mom and dad!

No comments: