I love it when this cutie gives me a real smile for the camera!
Fun at the park.
Hard to see from this side, but this is Trevor's hands on his hips ( although it's only his stomach) serious talk pose. Love this cute boy!
The pic doesn't show the difficult part she just got through, but I was pretty impressed at how she did this without touching the ground!
Ryan let's big sis and bro do lots of silly stuff to him
He was all smiles when Claire pushed him around the house, so cute!
Loves making noise! Behind him is the beginning stage of our gazebo...yay for shade!
We saw the Provo city center temple, with angel Moroni atop. It was a fiercely windy day...cold, cold, cold!
Right before Ryan's bedtime, I thought, let's fly the kite on this crazy windy Sunday. I walked there in the stroller in flip flops. Jason was smart and took the car. I remember walking home in my thin skirt and flip flops and thinking how my feet felt like these picture you see of frostbitten toes...I am such wimp...it's was still fun in the beginning....
It's hard to keep him up for more than few seconds!
So off with his head!
Claires general conference train! She was fine making this for each speaker on Sunday. Even when she asked me why she was making this, and I plainly told her, "so dad and I can listen to general conference." My response didn't bother her one bit, she just went right back to work.
Saw the sacred gift exhibit with a good ol friend! You can see almost everyone's face...
There is cutie jane! I don't know how she, paige, does it! I thought life was crazy for me!
Did some redecorating for Easter. What did I do without a mantel?
Unicorn face paint at ward Easter egg hunt!
Sorry it's so blurry! Makes me laugh every time...silly Ryan!
It was so good of Ryan to smile, even though his nap was long overdue after 3 hours of church!
A note to self, how to get Claire to smile, have her hold her baby brother!
A note to self, how to get Claire to smile, have her hold her baby brother!
Ester egg hunt in our backyard.
We Had dinner at my uncles house on Easter Day. So good to see my family! And the kids had their 4th Easter egg hunt...and even got some money in their eggs!
Ryan liked the football egg
Claire tried to only get the super big eggs!
We sure do love our new library!
I made this for him awhile ago....but now he loves it...thanks big sis for helping me play with this fun toy.
We went bowling for Monday $1 bowl night, the day before Trevor's birthday!
This crazy man was on a climbing kick this day, stools, chairs, ottomans....this too shall pass..it's just a phase!
"Hey mom, just chilling in a frying pan"
I was decorating for trevs birthday, and Ryan fell in love! Yes he is carrying it in his mouth, much like a mommy lion caries her cub.
My fun photo op, didn't go as planned, but still fun!
When do I get pizza?
"That's it mom, you better come in here, I am throwing out glowworm....I'll hold it here for a few seconds, but you better come!" I did go...and he was poopy, no wonder he can't sleep!




































1 comment:
what cute photos!
Post a Comment