Playing in the leaves




Hard to tell, but she is standing amongst the leaves.

(Left) Apple ready to harvest- we got one apple off the tree! (planted the tree a year ago)


(Left) Front and back of Halloween bags I made. Pillow cases are a little to big for Claire :) (The pumpkins have glittery teeth, eyes, and nose- so fun!) (Right) Achievement Day Girls sporting their new hats (and some of are wearing the matching scarf). I got this idea from a Christmas gift I got years ago... cute easy and fun!


Ooo... spooky!


Fall Table Runner I made with foldy stuff (really easy to do) I love the backing fabric! Thanks mom for the fabric, and thanks Amy for helping me with the layout of the colors!





Hard to tell, but she is standing amongst the leaves.

(Left) Apple ready to harvest- we got one apple off the tree! (planted the tree a year ago)


(Left) Front and back of Halloween bags I made. Pillow cases are a little to big for Claire :) (The pumpkins have glittery teeth, eyes, and nose- so fun!) (Right) Achievement Day Girls sporting their new hats (and some of are wearing the matching scarf). I got this idea from a Christmas gift I got years ago... cute easy and fun!


Ooo... spooky!


Fall Table Runner I made with foldy stuff (really easy to do) I love the backing fabric! Thanks mom for the fabric, and thanks Amy for helping me with the layout of the colors!

No comments:
Post a Comment