She is so cute! Thanks for the updates. I pink ribbon on her costume to verify that she's a girl. We had issues when Kylie was a frog. Glad to see that you're doing well!! She is adorable!
Thomas loved these! Except he was sure Claire was Thomas at first, however that is possible. . . but I set him straight, and he wants "more Caire!"
Lauren, I swear I just said this, but she is so big and mature, and CUTE as a BUTTON!!! Love all the pics. Way to document.
I love the theme! Very clever and oh so cute.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She is so cute! Thanks for the updates. I pink ribbon on her costume to verify that she's a girl. We had issues when Kylie was a frog. Glad to see that you're doing well!! She is adorable!
Thomas loved these! Except he was sure Claire was Thomas at first, however that is possible. . . but I set him straight, and he wants "more Caire!"
Lauren, I swear I just said this, but she is so big and mature, and CUTE as a BUTTON!!! Love all the pics. Way to document.
I love the theme! Very clever and oh so cute.
Post a Comment