Monday, October 25, 2010

conquering fears

Claire and I both conquered our fears... I cut Claire's hair! And she vacuumed!
I watched this video on cutting hair. And it was pretty helpful. I did realize afterwards that her hair on the side, needs to stay on the side of her head. Because it was a little longer once it dried and it pulled back to the side (hopefully that makes sense). Luckily Claire has a cute curl at the bottom that hides this mistake. If anyone has more tips/ helpful hints for me, please share!
(side note) Claire loves 101 dalmatians ... she watches it whenever I take a shower

(left)'This isn't so bad when your behind the loud, noisy thing'. (right) Once she tired it, all her friends had to try it too! She is such a good mommy to all her babies!

1 comment:

Shaunel said...

ha ha! I love that she had her dollies try vacuuming :) And way to cut her hair!