Saturday, May 7, 2011

Trevor!

Trevor's here! He came on his due date, about a week ago.







Coming Home!

Claire has done really well with baby Trevor, she wasn't too sure about it the first couple days. But she quickly changed, when she realized that Trevor wants to hear about everything she is up to :) But Claire got daddy's cough the day after we got home from the hospital, so lately its been a challenge to keep her a safe distance away. Her cough is still lingering, and fortunately she loves kissing the back of his head and rubbing his soft hair.


He has been a great baby, unless he gets a big gas bubble, which happens almost every day. (Seems like a lot for a nursing baby that I burp twice every time I feed him) Now that I know what the problem is, it makes it a lot easier to fix- thank you infant gas drops!

5 comments:

vdhfamtng said...

So beautiful!! momma looks fabulous. can't wait to hold him again. Alyson has already lost that newborn look. Can't believe it.

Jen said...

Baby Trevor is perfect!!!!! congrats you 3, I am so excited for you!!! Give him a big Kiss for me!

Kristi said...

Oh My Goodness, Trevor looks like a big cutie. I hope that you are doing well, you look great, if that is any indication.

Congratulations on your new addition. I hope that transition goes well for you and Claire. One day life will be normal again. (I remember thinking that it never would be, but it will be.)

Amber King said...

I'm so impressed that you did it without an epidural! That's awesome! He's super cute!

Shaunel said...

He's got such a nice full face! So cute :)