This year, Jason's work, Qualtrics, sponsored the Stadium of Fire and bought tickets for all the employees and their family. We got to sit in air-conditioned box seats. This was great because it was really hot outside, and it was nice to nurse Trevor in a cool place, and nice to keep Claire contained in a room. When we checked out our seats outside, Claire loved running up and down the benches... and it was tiring to keep track of her.


I fed Trevor at 6pm and then he slept till 9pm (when I woke him up). I was so amazed that he didn't wake up, even when David Archuleta was belting it out.

My favorite part of the show was, right before the big firework show, they had the stadium of fire dancers (young girls, probably age 4- 18) were dancing with want looked like glow in the dark batons, to the song "firework" while some fireworks went off at certain keywords in the song like "firework" and "boom". Sounds cheesy, but it was cool.
Here is a video someone took of it:
(I have to say, the dancing looked much cooler from our seats... the glow in dark batons made a flag design)

For the fourth of July we went swimming.

Trevor enjoyed it, yet it was really tiring :)



I fed Trevor at 6pm and then he slept till 9pm (when I woke him up). I was so amazed that he didn't wake up, even when David Archuleta was belting it out.

My favorite part of the show was, right before the big firework show, they had the stadium of fire dancers (young girls, probably age 4- 18) were dancing with want looked like glow in the dark batons, to the song "firework" while some fireworks went off at certain keywords in the song like "firework" and "boom". Sounds cheesy, but it was cool.
Here is a video someone took of it:
(I have to say, the dancing looked much cooler from our seats... the glow in dark batons made a flag design)

For the fourth of July we went swimming.

Trevor enjoyed it, yet it was really tiring :)

No comments:
Post a Comment