Sunday, July 17, 2011

two cuties

I can't believe how grown up looking my little girl is... they grow up too fast! She loves 'taking a smile', as she calls it, but these pics are actually not cheesy, eye squinting grins



Claire was finally not sick! And she asked to hold baby Trevor, he is almost 2 months old in these pics... Here she is singing rockabye baby... Claire loves to sing!

Here she is sushing him, as she sees mom do alot, lol

Trevor is such a smiley baby! With Claire, I remembering having to work real hard to get her to smile...but when I smile and this little guy smiles too! ( As long as he isn't hungry or tired =D)

(right) This little cutie at 2 months. So maybe its because this little guy is well acquainted with pain, with all his gas issues, but his 2 month shots didn't phase him at all. Yes he cried when they poked him, but then I nursed him, he fell asleep, and he never seemed bothered by it at all. With Claire I remembering it being a rough couple days afterward. But with Trevor, even after he woke up from his nap, he had lots of big smiles for me! As Jason said about his shots, "He took it like a man"

Claire loves "taking a smile" with Trevor! And as you can tell, she loves her baby brother!


Tummy Time for Trevor, Claire and Tiger

Now time to kick those legs



We love our little cuties!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I love it! Your kids are so cute! :)