Friday, September 30, 2011

nearby creek + update

This summer, we have loved going to the  nearby creek!  I love how peaceful it is, it is has plenty of rocks and sticks to keep Claire occupied for a while, and Trevor loves to nap in the stroller, while mama and Claire sit and enjoy.  After 3 months old, my babies seem to be really picky about where they nap.  They need a quiet place, that's a good temperature, and not too bright.  Well this wonderful place meets all those requirements! Which makes it especially nice, to not have to run home to get Trevor down for a nap.

(Left) I am tickling Claire with a blade of grass (right) Claire is trying to tickle me with a little twig... silly girl




3 Month pics

4 Month pics -(Left) I call this the Trevor smoulder, watch Tangled for clarification, if needed