Sharing!
| Trevor modeling the new vest I made him |
| Jason's egg says "Eat Me!" :) |
| I think it was our first year dying eggs with Claire- she loved it! |
I am noticing our similar cheesy grins
| It snowed a few days before Easter |
Two bros and their babies |
| On our way to the Easter Egg Hunt at the park |
| It was a little bright :) |
| You can see some residual snow |
| Playing on Trampoline while big kids have Easter egg hunt in cousins backyard |
| Babies Easter egg hunt in cousin's yard |
| The Find |
| Cousin Alyson and Lance also have birthdays this month |
| Trevor wasn't too sure about his gluten free pumpkin cake, while Alyson finished her cake... then Trevor decided it was pretty good |
| YAY! The Easter bunny came to our house |
| Easter feast at home |
| Claire and Trevor's new Easter Sunday outfits... Ts vest from here... I suggest using a cotton (dress) shirt as the model not a strechy t- shirt/ onsie - I am guessing that is why her boys vest is not buttoned in the pics... and this is two colors- but not reversible- I think its easier to make two vests than to make one reversible vest Claire dress is inspired from here- I love elastic thread...makes it so easy. Just use a dress that fits and add an inch of fabric for the elastic thread part |
| Claire loves dress up |
| Watching dad rota-til the garden area |
| Cousins at Bicentennial Park during Spring Break |
| Enjoying Alyson's new water table |
| Trevor's first time at McDonald's |
| Getting garden area ready! Imagine a before picture with started construction of a big brick oven.. My awesome hubby has been working hard! |
| Trevor chowing down on shredded chicken breast |
| Fun times at the party at Dad's work |
| She had no problems scaling this wall |
| Woo hoo! |
| Cousin Matthew and Claire (Aunt Laura and kids came because they were so kind to cart us around to and from car lot to mechanic and back that day-- thank you so much!!!) |
| The mechanic said it looked great! We love it! Especially the power doors and no more denting the cars next to us when kids open doors! |
| Bye bye Honda! It was a good car... but the no AC and having problems starting where an issue |
| Poor Trevor got a shinner on accident from big sister |
| Claire loves her swimsuit- I think she would wear it every day if I kept it down lower in her closet |
| YAY!! Trevor loves books too! |
| Trevor loves big sister! |
| Happy 1st birthday |
| You are so loved! |
| Love this collection of three pics- Grabbing for my hair- so happy about almost getting it (You can see his shiner and bruised forehead- adventurous like big sister) |
| Content with patting the shoulder |
| You are so sweet Trevor! |
Up next our trip to AZ!
1 comment:
So cute! What great photos! You're right, you and Claire DO have the same smile! love it!
Post a Comment