Tuesday, July 31, 2012

loving summer

 
Claire painted a pic for grandma- Trevor loves the water!
4th of July BBQ - Alyson's cousin Alice and Trevor
Jack and Ellie- Claire adored Ellie and talked about going to Oregon after they left
Big kids eating dessert- Nathan, Johnny, and their cousins Arwen and Ellie

If Claire asks me to take her picture- I never refuse- they always turn out so much cuter than when I ask her to take a picture-  Standing Trevor- Now he's 15 months he prefers walking to crawling

Spanish Fork Splash Pad & Park- I forgot all the shade cloths- so nice!


Claire is always making freinds

Matthew and Trevor
Lance and grandma with Trevor peeping his head through the hole


Splash Pad- Claire getting some help from cousin Nathan and Lance
Having fun now!


Even Trevor had fun


Until he got soaking wet from a big kid running around...oops
Trevor desperately trying to get Lance & Logan's water bottle



24th of July fireworks at Chrissy & Bret's

Silly kids... yes I got the idea for Claire's shirt from pinterest



No comments: