Saturday, January 4, 2014

December tidbits


These are all pictures taken on our ipad from December

Trevor loves Ryan


Trevor took this pic...can u tell that Ryan loves his big bro too!

Lots of snow!
How we endured our 2.5 hour trip at costco, waiting for new tires...I was not prepared for being at costco this long.  Highlights...how many times can u spill the costco fountain cups of lemonade cuz mom forgot the sippy cups.  The nice man in the tv section who brought me a chair to sit on.



Claire's pic of me and boys

Claire's view of Christmas tree

Trevor's pic of dad and new phone and Claire


Claire's pic of boys- sometimes the toys get cleaned up

More cute boys

Hanging out at dad's work, on their message chairs.  They used to do this every Friday, now just once in while.
 
Daddy enjoying a break from work to play with little Ryan 


Local artists painted snow sculptures of minions
Cute boy!
Kits of joy we made for Philippine kids -it's really cold outside 
Driving around neighborhood seeing pretty lights

Ryan turned 180 in crib... And his crib is elevated to help with acid reflux
Trevor can fit in Claire doll high chair...checking out snow
End up getting bronchitis right before Christmas, so Ryan's stocking was finished Christmas Eve

Pic j took of Ryan on baby webcam, I think I am going to reswaddle him..now I just let him be.










1 comment:

Shaunel said...

Yay! So fun to see new pics on your blog! I love the idea of keeping the exersaucer in the bath tub. I'll have to remember that (if we ever have a separate tub and shower). Good job Trevor with your potty training--and good job mom. Keep it up!