Didn't even plan for it to be so colorful! Wow- so cute!
Then we opened some presents from J's fam. Thanks Aunt Jen & Uncle Scott... its one of the few Sandra Boyton books we don't have! Claire is in open present mode in the pic. But she loves it!
new sit & spin- Claire loved spinning next to cousin Matthew, when he would pick it up and move an inch, so would she. It's pretty cute to watch her lug the thing around.
Opening presents at home Christmas morning. Can you tell she loves hats :)
(left) the middle stocking is the one my grandma made for me and I loved it so much that I made Jason and Claire one. Last year, I made the one on the left for Claire and then this year I decided its now Jason's (so they can all match) and made a new one for Claire.
Family pic and some pics of Claire's Christmas dress
I'm glad we managed some cute pics, amongst the sugar highs of the holidays
No comments:
Post a Comment