Then to end our great girls day out, she snoozed a little. So cute!
Sunday, January 9, 2011
nye- best day!
We had a girls day on New Year's Eve to celebrate Laura's birthday. It was great! We went shopping from 9:30am to 5pm and Claire was an angel! Every time she would ask 'down' meaning out of the cart. I would say, lets go find great grandma or grandma, and we would get moving and she wouldn't continue asking to be down. One thing that entertained her in almost all the stores was play dough I bought at the Dollar Store! So even with no nap or quiet time there was no tantrums! And it was the first time she sat still in at a restaurant and waited for food. It was amazing! I will not forget this day!

Then to end our great girls day out, she snoozed a little. So cute!
Then to end our great girls day out, she snoozed a little. So cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment