Thursday, January 6, 2011

homemade gifts

(left) I saw this idea in a catalog and had to make it since we choose J's parents for our Christmas gift exchange. Jason's dad loves black licorice and a good laugh :) (right) Claire's new hat, mittens & scarf- thanks to J's mom for the cute fleece

(left)ABC Sunday book, I used this simplified version here. But there are other cool versions: here & here. It did take some time to convert from pdf to(4 by 6) jpg (since I don't have photoshop). Email me if you want a zipped file of all of them. (right) I got these key chains from a highschool dance, and thought I would update them. One for mom and dad!

Stocking stuffers!
Felt rose tutorial here
Got the idea for the felt flowers here, if you want a cute icon to use as a template go here
Satin flowers tutorial here, actually here has better instructions on how to actually singe it

other cute ideas I love: http://www.creationsbykara.com/2011/01/felt-flower-tutorial-for-valentines-day.html

No comments: