Sunday, January 27, 2013

Claire's birthday!

We celebrated Claire and Matthew's birthday at our place


I got some of those x-large cake tips at Walmart and then found a right coupler at Joanns and decorated some funfetti cupcakes for the party. I used the Our Best Bites tutorial to help. It wasn't as hard as it looks.


After dinner we played some games downstairs, then opened presents.


Birthday cousins- I love how Claire leaned closer to Matthew without prompting- They are such great friends


Claire's cute pose with her preschool crafts and Halloween candy



We had preschool at our house on Claire's birthday.  We were talking about Going Places that month, and she saw this idea to make a car in  a library book.  She told me that she would love a car like that more than her red fisher price one in the garage.  So we made these box cars for her birthday, she played with it for one day... probably because of all her other cool presents she got that night :)


Mom was tired from making the cake and we had a good coupon for our newly opened Papa Murphys, so we enjoyed pizza for dinner. Next time, I will remember to decorate the things in the middle of the cake before adding the things on the outside...but it all worked out.


The birthday girl and her castle cake. She loved her cake and told everyone about it for weeks!

No comments: