(left) anything is a stepping stool these days...we have to watch her closely!
(left) giving buddy a new diaper, 'where does this thing go' (right) eating peas out of a cup... hey whatever works...this made it fun and exciting to finish her dinner
I love how she goes from a real cheesy smile to an adorable one
Claire loves to help me with the laundry, this day she decided to climb inside
and lastly a sweet pic...she woke up with ringlets after her nap... so cute
A few other funny things Claire has done recently:
-folding buddies arms when its time to say prayer
-saying 'eeps' (oops) when her tower of blocks fall over
-At church, Claire was being noisy during a baby blessing, so I put my index finger to my mouth and quietly said “shush”. After I did this a few times, with a serious look on her face, she put her index finger to my mouth and said “shush”. It was pretty hard for Jason and me to not laugh after she did this.
2 comments:
AHHH! So cute! I love the peas in the cup and all the pics as mommy's little helper. CUTE CUTE!!!
Great pics, cute girl, clever mommy! Love all the stuff you've made. You're so great!
Post a Comment